Choosing what to wear for your photography session
Are you stuck on what to wear for your upcoming photo session? Not sure how you should style yourself? Just clueless in the wardrobe department when it comes to photographs? Then you have landed in the right place.
When it comes to your family/newborn or lifestyle photos I want you to feel completely comfortable in what your wearing, but at the same time feel a million dollars. The whole idea is to have you dressed in something that really represents you, but looks awesome at the same time and fits in with the theme of your session and your home (especially if we get these photos in frames for your family)
There are a few tips and tricks I recommend when it come to styling families for their sessions.
- Match without matching - Essentially this means find a colour palette you love with a few different shades or tones and pick everyone's outfits around this.
- If in doubt stick with neutral tones - Neutral tones are a great way to really put the emphasis on the people in there session. Neutrals are particular beautiful for maternity and newborn sessions, which helps to keep everything nice and soft and beautiful
- Shop at the same store - Shopping at the same store for your whole family will help to keep the style similar across the wardrobe with the whole family
- Use muted tones - Muted tones are beautiful in a family picture. If wearing patterns use smaller ones that pull away from the picture too much
- Avoid Large Logos on shirts - These can be distracting to the eye
- Add a pop of colour if you feel you want to make your photos vibrant
- Ladies ask me about our Client Closet
For more detailed info follow this link for ideas on what to wear to your session. https://www.emmamariephotography.com.au/what-to-wear/