CAPTURING FAMILY MEMORIES
If you have been meaning to get in and photograph your family, there is no time like the present!!!
Time goes far too quickly to miss out on capturing some special memories and moments with your loved ones
MOMENTS WITH YOUR FAMILY
Emma Marie Photography offers a beautiful family sessions to help capture your amazing family as we know time together can be gone in the blink of an eye
Family Session Types Include
- Outdoor at an agreed location with client
- Studio Let me photograph you with a range of my beautiful set ups including traditional studio photographs and in our Lifestyle space
- Lifestyle - Photograph your beautiful family in the comfort of your own home
If you are after family photos to update the frame on your wall to share with Grandma or simply because you want to freeze a moment in time with your gorgeous family, than look no further, you have definitely come to the right place! Family sessions are my speciality and they are seriously so much fun!!!
My style of photographing families is very natural and candid. I do throw in a few posey shots in a session for the family photo album but honestly I just love seeing personality shine through in family sessions. Kids get to run around and play with Mum and Dad and they get to enjoy themselves rather than standing and smiling at the camera and saying 'Cheese'.
I have a lot of different techniques that I have picked up over my time shooting families to make you all feel comfortable and relax.
Sometimes getting to the point where you have finally decided to get some photos taken can be quite hard, because you may be trying to get all family members in the one place at the one time, or you haven't had family photos taken since the kids were little. I want to take all the worries away from you with four your session with me.
If you are worried that your kids might be too young and run around causing chaos, don't worry this is what makes your photo session special. We can capture those real emotions with kids running around being silly and laughing. Don't wait until it's too late, get in and get those photos now before you regret not having them done.
WHAT TO EXPECT
PRIOR TO YOUR SESSION
- Once your session has been secured with your Session Fee with me on your preferred date.I make sure clients know exactly what to expect from their session. An will email will be sent through with a a complete 'What to Expect' guide the week of the sessions
- Family sessions generally run for around an hour to an hour and a half for an immediate family and sometimes a little longer for larger extended family groups.
- These sessions consist of beautiful candid moments, as well as a few 'posed' shots. I love to capture families in a natural way mostly, so I will sit back and watch how you interact with one another, while looking for the most flattering lighting and position
- Family Sessions can be photographed at one of my favourite outdoor locations or on your own property
- I like to find out all about what your family does for fun, and all about your children and their personalities before your session so when we meet up we don't feel like strangers
- I have a 'What to Wear' Guide for clients if you are unsure how to dress for your session
AFTER TO YOUR SESSION
- On the day of your session, once we have wrapped up shooting, I will go home and download and back up all of your images so they are secure
- The day after your session I will call or email you to discuss a time to come in for your viewing appointment, where you can see your images for the first time and decide on the package and print products that you would like to display around your home
- Within 3 weeks of your viewing appointment all of your images will be edited and print products ready for collection once payment has been finalised (We offer a range of different payment methods)