Hi, I am Emma Zealey
Hi I'm Emma Zealey and I am lucky enough to have this cool little business of my own. It might be super cliche but I love taking photos.
I call the beautiful Southern Highlands home with my husband and my two beautiful kids. Having these two definitely keeps me on my toes, but I wouldn't have it any other way. They are my reason for being able to do what I do : ) When I was on maternity leave with my daughter I reignited my passion for photography and got my business going full time, rather than just as a side hustle
I have been serious about photography for 16 years.
I also have a love for Design and Event Management and have qualifications in Event Management and Graphic Design also.
I would have to say my style of photography is capturing moments in natural light and love styling in a Rustic and Bohemian style
10 Interesting Facts About Me
1. We own two crazy dogs called Missy and Luna. They are both Basenji's and super cheeky, but we love them dearly
2. I am super organised and always have notes and diaries everywhere all over my house
3. Before having kids I used to own a local Bridal store, which I ran for 5 years.
4. My husband and I got engaged at the 3 Sisters in the Blue Mountains
5. My all time favourite food would be Matcha Green Tea ice-cream and Mexican food
6. My favourite colours are earthy tones and neutrals
7. I am actually really really short, its like my legs just stopped growing at 12
8. My favourite camera brand to use we most certainly hands down be Canon
9. My other favourite genres of photography other than portraiture would be food photography and landscape photography
10. My favourite animals are dogs, hippos and flamingoes