What we are doing to keep you COVID - SAFE
Emma Marie Photography prides itself on the exceptional and professional experience and product for its customers. I am and always have been fully committed to keeping my clients safe. This is achieved by providing a safe and clean environment when we work together.
Given the recent COVID-19 outbreak across the world, I have undertaken some other measures as well as my previous cleaning and health practices when conducting business with my clients.
What COVID- SAFE Measures are in Place?
- Upon the client/s arrival to the studio, you will be asked to remove your shoes
- We ask that when you enter the premises that you wash your hands thoroughly and sanitise your hands
- Your temperature will be checked when enter the Studio
- We ask that is have anyone in your family feeling unwell or showing symptoms such as a cough, fever, sneezing, runny nose or temperature that you postpone your appointment
- Hand sanitiser will be available for clients to use throughout the duration of the session
- There is always at least a 24 hour period between all session in the studio
- All surfaces are disinfected between all sessions
- All fabrics are wash (and always have been) between all newborn or studio sessions
- A face mask is worn by me during all sessions both in studio and outdoor
- Immediate family only for Newborn Sessions in the Studio
- No more than 4 people at a time permitted in the studio
- No outside props for studio sessions
- Contact less payment is preferred. These methods include Bank Transfer and Paypass via Square payment portal