So your big day is fast approaching and you are finalising everything with your wedding vendors for most important day in your life, Confirming everything with your photographer.
It is really important to discuss with your photographer what images you want to capture for your special day, as well as what will be captured by the photographer. I myself love it when clients come to me with ideas and their wish list for shots that they are after. After all they are paying me and I want them to be happy with the service that I am offering them.
If you are not sure what images are MUST HAVE images for your wedding day I have compiled a list here that you can discuss with your photographer.
1. Invitation Suite - Ask your photographer if they are able to capture a flat lay of all of your wedding stationary.
2. Ring Shot
3. Bridal Details - Shoes, Perfume, Jewellery
4. Bouquet - Macros are lovely
5. Bride Admiring the Dress
6. Bride all Dressed Up
7. Bride with Bridesmaids
8. Groom a few moments prior to seeing Bride
9. Secluded Moments of Bride and Groom
10. Ring Exchange
11. Vow Exchange
12. The First Kiss
13. Ceremony and Reception Decorations
14. Wedding Favours
15. Escort Cards
16. Bride and Groom with Parents
17. Seating Arrangements
18. Centrepieces and Table Settings
19. First Dance
21. The Food
22. Lolly Buffet
Ensuring you capture as many special moments and details as possible, when ensure you can always look back at your wedding and remember how truly wonderful it was.
Hi I'm Emma the owner and operator of Emma Marie Photography. You might be wanting to know a little bit about who is behind the camera, well here is a little bit about me..